iDelft develops (web) software, provides support services and sells software licenses to assist clients in the areas of Analyses, GIS and Web-development.
Examples of commercial (paid) licences and services:
- MapsAndMore to support the creation of web-maps
- Google Maps and Google Earth based software (for heavy applications)
- Hosting and Support of software made by iDelft
Examples of Open Source software products:
- Drupal CMS
- OpenLayers API
- LimeSurvey questionnaire system
- QGIS Geographical Information System
- MySQL database system.
Read more about Open Source software development.
Open Source does not imply that there are no obligations for the users. If necessary we can explain the usability aspects and legal constrains.